2. - Once you open the gallery, look for the texture and click on "Load".
3. - Click on the color box to modify it, choose the desired color and then click "OK".
4. - To select a texture in the "Specular" channel; click on "Gallery" into the "Specular" channel.
5. - Choose the texture that you want and then click “Load”.
6. - We can change the value of "Shininess" (this is the brightness value).
7. - Add a texture in the "Bump" channel by clicking on "Gallery" of that channel.
8. - Choose the texture and then click “Load”.
9. - Click on the pencil in the upper right corner to generate a preview of the material.
10. - Once you have generated the preview, choose the option “Save to my materials”.
11.- Add a name and a tag to your new material and click "Save".
To edit materials:
To edit materials, click on the “Custom” option and then modify the settings.
1. - Choose the material to edit and place the cursor on the icon in the lower right; two options will be opened and you have to choose "Edit".
2.- A window will appear where you can modify the name of the material, as well as the tag and its properties, once modified, click on the "Next" button.
3. - In this tab you can change the textures that the material already has, click on "Gallery" of the "Diffuse" channel to change its texture.
4.- Choose a texture and click "Load".
5. - Once you have the material ready, click "Preview", which is located at the bottom left of the editor.
6. - Once the preview is finished, the final material will be displayed, and then click on "Update" and the material will be updated with the new parameters.